Thread: In Home Pet Care
02-26-2007, 07:44 AM #1
In Home Pet Care
Why are we the preferred "In Home Pet Care" Service & "Dog Walking" Service?
Servicing Santa Rosa Beach & Destin
- Each of our Pet Care providers are certified Pet Care Technicians.
- We are bonded and insured
- We have years of experience caring for family pets
- We offer a professional alternative to boarding your four legged friends in a commercial kennel
- You and your pets are introduced to your Pet Care Provider through a complimentary home consultation visit
- We ensure the safety and security of your home while we care for your pets
- We have a contingency plan for pet care in case of inclement weather or personal illness.
- We will call to confirm you have returned home as scheduled
What does caring for pets mean, to some people this simply means placing down food and water and doing a head count. To us, Critter Care, caring for pets means so much more. It means we are there for the pets in the absence of their family. We care for
The physical and nutritional well being of the pet
We are responsible for their health and safety
We are responsible for their on going medical conditions
We are responsible to meet their emotional needs
We are responsible for their environment
Each Critter Care Services Business is owned and operated by Professional Animal Caregivers. We offer a selection of services designed to fill the vacuum left when you have work, spouse, or children commitments as a result of our fast paced and busy lives.
All our technicians are Pet Care Certified, they undergo training and have passed examinations to ensure they can care for your pets psychological and physical needs in your absence.
In-Home Pet Care includes
Walks, play and individual attention lavished on the pet
Customized service for the individual pet.
A stable, known environment
Pet Safety & Security
By UT-NUT in forum Rentals - VacationReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2009, 05:16 PM
By Diane4145 in forum Rentals - Long TermReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:13 PM
By Amp22 in forum Real EstateReplies: 19Last Post: 03-20-2006, 06:49 AM
By GVM in forum Real EstateReplies: 93Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:01 AM