Thread: must find new owner for akc peke puppy today

must find new owner for akc peke puppy today

We have just been informed tat we can no longer have pets in our building today. 3 month old darling male akc peke puppy. We are located in Seacreast Beach . Please call 850-687-0596.

if i couldnt have my dog any longer i would simply move-period. yet another dog without a home. thank god for alaqua. i dont know why some people even get a dog i really dont.

Images
    Alaqua is full.

Very luckily, rehoming a small-breed puppy shouldn't be a problem. If they had a large, mixed breed puppy getting bigger and older by the day, they'd be in a much tougher situation.

The path to responsible pet ownership is littered with discarded animals. For most, it only takes ONE situation like this to hammer home what pet ownership means -- a committment for the life of the animal no matter how inconvenient or expensive.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SneakyPete For This Useful Post:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kkryan View Post
    We have just been informed tat we can no longer have pets in our building today. 3 month old darling male akc peke puppy. We are located in Seacreast Beach . Please call 850-687-0596.
    So sorry to hear of your problem kkryan. I hope you find a new home soon for the baby. What will they do if you can't find a home for it within one day?

Good Luck....I will ask around.
    Enjoy A Slice of the Beach.....Kat's Key Lime Pie!]

Liberty, FL....(north of De Funiak Springs)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kkryan View Post

Is the puppy still available and do you have a pic to post? i am sorry but I don't know what a peke is? thanks

Images
    are you selling the peke or donating to a good home? Please let me know... Thank you