Thread: Free Puppy to a good and loving home

Free Puppy to a good and loving home

Free to a good and loving home 9 week old female puppy. She is a mixed breed. She has had her first vaccinations and has been wormed. Kennel, and dog bed will go with her. She is a beautiful and sweet puppy and is available Oct. 1, 2009. Please contact Sergio at 850-225-8994.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Images
    What happened?

She is a sweet puppy, but unfortunatley my kids are not quite mature enough, especially our 3 year old. She doesn't understand "puppy play" and is terrified when puppy wants to play. We have tried for over a week now to teach her how to handle, and play "nice" with puppy, but she doesn't quite get it.

The puppy is wonderful with the kids, it's the kids that I don't think are quite old enough.

I am sad because she really is a very, very good puppy and will be great dog. I thought she would be a great addition to our family. I hope we can find a loving home for her.

Smile sounds like you could use some help

I think your heart is in the right place. The children would greatly benefit if they could learn, at their age, about the joy of a pet. I'm pretty sure that a week is not enough time to get the dog and children acquainted. I would be happy to help you, as I have have much volunteer experience with humane societies and have volunteered with Alaqua rescue. I will call tomorrow or send me a private message. I can help!

Images
    Incredible for your to offer. Hope it works out. Keep us posted. these pups have been thru so much. You are so right, sometimes it just takes a little time. We will help again tho if needed. Let us know!

we have one of the puppies from that litter and our neighbor tried to get one as well but they had all been given away. I think she is stll interested and I will let her know this little pup might be available......They have older children and are really wanting to find a great little puppy!

Quote Originally Posted by wilcogal1974 View Post
    Free to a good and loving home 9 week old female puppy. She is a mixed breed. She has had her first vaccinations and has been wormed. Kennel, and dog bed will go with her. She is a beautiful and sweet puppy and is available Oct. 1, 2009. Please contact Sergio at 850-225-8994.

Images
    I think Dorothy got this one adopted again---a lady who had adopted another one---so litter mates hve been reunited!!!! I will check on it and let you know.