Thread: Busy Cooks Baked Pork Chops
08-19-2010, 12:01 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Santa Rosa Beach
Busy Cooks Baked Pork ChopsDescription: Baked Pork Chops (makes it's own gravy)Serving Size: 6 servingsTime: 1 - 1 1/2 hr.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbs Water
- 6 Pork Chops
- 3/4 C Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbs Cooking Oil
- 1 Can Cr, Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish (large enough to hold six pork chops side-by-side) with non-stick spray.
- Place oil in large skillet and warm over medium heat. While oil is warming,
- break egg & add water. Mix well. Dip pork chops into egg/water mixture. Place seasoned breadcrumbs in shallow bowl & coat pork chops, shaking off excess crumbs. Place breaded pork chops in skillet and brown lightly on both sides. While pork chops are browning, blend soups together and pour into prepared casserole dish. Place browned pork chops on top of soup mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake until tender. Time may vary according to your oven. Enjoy!
I love this recipe and do a little variation on it and serve it with uncle ben's rice, it makes it's own yummy gravy for the rice-mm mm good stuff!
By Chops30A in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 11Last Post: 06-17-2008, 04:02 PM
By Rita in forum SoWal LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:55 PM
By Beachlover2 in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2007, 07:49 AM