Thread: Darling guest cottage ideal single

Darling guest cottage ideal single

Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

Hello

Just wanted to say "Hi" and let everyone know how much I enjoy this forum,I have been a lurker for a long time.Can't wait for the sand and bike rides in May!!

So sorry!Now everyone knows why I am Just a lurker,don't know why this went under this caption,but hello anyway

cottage rental

Hi Captain! can you tell me a bit more about the cottage? Is there a full kitchen? a studio or does it have a bedroom? i would like some pictures if possible. thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.
    Hi there! Are pets allowed? I have two small dogs that are trained good citizens... if so, do you have pictures?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by heretostay View Post
    Hi Captain! can you tell me a bit more about the cottage? Is there a full kitchen? a studio or does it have a bedroom? i would like some pictures if possible. thanks for your time!
    Hello Heretostay,

There is a full kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and disposal. It does not have a completely separate bedroom. There is a half wall that divides the space for sleeping/living. Here are a few pictures. Actually, I have tried to upload a few pics and I am receiving a failure messge. I have sent these photos to others in direct emails and don't know what the problem is right now. I will try again tomorrow if this interstes you.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by crabcake View Post
    Hi there! Are pets allowed? I have two small dogs that are trained good citizens... if so, do you have pictures?

Thank you in advance!
    Hello Crabcake,

Thank you for your interest but I can not accept two dogs at this time.

Captain

8. Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    can I get a little more info on location? If you have pics I would love to see them. You can email me with all info. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbeachbum View Post
    can I get a little more info on location? If you have pics I would love to see them. You can email me with all info. Thanks.
    The location is in Seacrest just west of Watersound Parkway. Attached are a few photos.

10. This is something I would like to see. Can you tell me, is there a washer/dryer? If not, a hook up, or somewhere on property I would be able to access?

Need Information! Very interested!

Hello!
    Very interested! Please call me at 850-687-0596 or email to wink121384@yahoo.com. I also did not see any pictures attached. Look forward to speaking with you!
    Thanks so very much!

Please email any pics

Quote Originally Posted by kkryan View Post
    Hello!
    Very interested! Please call me at 850-687-0596 or email to wink121384@yahoo.com. I also did not see any pictures attached. Look forward to speaking with you!
    Thanks so very much!

Please send any pics to my email-wink121384@yahoo.com
    thanks so very much and I look forward to viewing!

13. Oh captain my captain!
    I am very interested in seeing your place. I have a small bischon that is house trained. Would this be acceptable? I am free tom and could meet and take a look!
    Sincerely
    B

Pics for Sm guest Cottage

Hello Heretostay,

There is a full kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and disposal. It does not have a completely separate bedroom. There is a half wall that divides the space for sleeping/living. Here are a few pictures. Actually, I have tried to upload a few pics and I am receiving a failure messge. I have sent these photos to others in direct emails and don't know what the problem is right now. I will try again tomorrow if this interstes you.

Captain
    Hello,

I have not been able to upload on this site. If you are still interested please call me at 850 276-7220 or provide an email address where I can email you directly.

Thank you.

Sm Guest Cottage Reply

Quote Originally Posted by beachbutterfly View Post
    Oh captain my captain!
    I am very interested in seeing your place. I have a small bischon that is house trained. Would this be acceptable? I am free tom and could meet and take a look!
    Sincerely
    B
    Hello Beachbutterfly,

This is your season! There are butterflys everywhere. Please call me to discuss your interest in this cottage and so I can learn more about your bischon. Thank you.

I can be reached at (850) 276-7220

This is the Captain. This cottage has been rented. Thank you for your interest.

17. Is this unit still available, I would like to take a look at it

I am interested in taking a look at his unit if available. Please email me at judyplaza8@gmail.com to schedule a viewing.

Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach

Exactly what I am looking for!!!

Hi! Your Guest Cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for!!! Please take a look at my "profile" on SoWal and photos to see a little more about me. I'd LOVE to look at it tomorrow. Can move anytime!

My number is 850-899-0070.
    Sincerely,
    Lindsay Parker
    lindsaykat1 on SoWal

Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach

Cottage sounds like exactly what I am looking for!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heretostay View Post
    Hi! Your cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Can you please send photos? My email is : katelp34@yahoo.com. I can move any time! Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach. My number is 850-899-0070. Cannot wait to hear back from you and see photos.

Sincerely,
    Lindsay Parker

Images
    This is the Captain. This cottage has been rented. Thank you for your interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Nunnally View Post
    I am interested in taking a look at his unit if available. Please email me at judyplaza8@gmail.com to schedule a viewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaykat1 View Post
    Hi! Your Guest Cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for!!! Please take a look at my "profile" on SoWal and photos to see a little more about me. I'd LOVE to look at it tomorrow. Can move anytime!

My number is 850-899-0070.
    Sincerely,
    Lindsay Parker
    lindsaykat1 on SoWal
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaykat1 View Post
    Hi! Your cottage sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Can you please send photos? My email is : katelp34@yahoo.com. I can move any time! Currently live in Grande Pointe, Inlet Beach. My number is 850-899-0070. Cannot wait to hear back from you and see photos.

Sincerely,
    Lindsay Parker
    Please refer to the first quote.

On the shores of paradise, Seagrove Beach
    Thought you gave up on that SWGB? lol

I have to say if I had a place for rent on here, I would be disinclined to accept tenants who couldn't read...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas the Intrepid View Post
    Thought you gave up on that SWGB? lol

I have to say if I had a place for rent on here, I would be disinclined to accept tenants who couldn't read...
    I was waiting on MK to respond to a thread on here and got bored. I'll do it until kurt gives me the power to lock rented threads.

I am very interested..i have 3 small very well behaved poodles. NO Shedding.

very interested! work in seacrest.. this would be perfect location. im single and no pets...would love to chat!

Images
    kurt can you please lock threads that haven been rented. This will go on for months.

Quote Originally Posted by SWGB View Post
    kurt can you please lock threads that haven been rented. This will go on for months.
    I'm interested in your locked threads. Please pm me.

Images

Is this property rented right now? If it is going to be available come May please email me at mjs0002@auburn.edu

Wanted to see if you still have the cottage available?

Just wanted to see if you still have this place for rent? If so then i would be interested in seeing it .And also wanted to know how long were you wanting someone there ..i'm trying to get into a month to month situation or up to 6 months to start out.My phone number is 850-502-7949 My name is Beverly ,thank you! you can also email me at bjaskew29@gmail.com