Free Wine Fest ticket for Volunteer!
Sandestin Wine Festival
April 27, 28 and 29, 2012
Village of Baytowne Wharf
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Fisher House is currently recruiting volunteers for the Grand Wine Tasting at the 26th Annual Sandestin Wine Festival in Baytowne Wharf. (www.sandestinwinefestival.com)
There are an assortment of times and positions available for individuals interested in volunteering for the Grand Wine Tasting event. As a volunteer, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the Festival for the day YOU ARE NOT VOLUNTEERING. Volunteer shifts are for 3-4 hours and positions include, but are not limited to: set-up, will-call, checking ID's, program distribution, retail tent, handing out wine glasses, breakdown and more.
A portion of the proceeds from the Grand Wine Tasting will be donated to the Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation, which benefits local children's charities, including the Fisher House of the Emerald Coast.
Important Information for Volunteers:
- To volunteer, complete and return the attached Volunteer Registration form.
- Volunteer shifts are 3-4 hours.
- All volunteers will be given a T-shirt to wear during their assigned shift. (Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your shift to pick up your volunteer t-shirt.) It is yours to keep after the event and should not be worn when drinking at the event.
- Volunteers should wear Khaki shorts or pants with the Festival t-shirt, tennis shoes or other comfortable shoes. You will be standing and walking in most volunteer areas.
- Each volunteer will be trained on what to do when they arrive at the event, so please plan to arrive on time. Exception will be ID checkers. They will need to attend a training session prior to the event. Time and location still TBD.
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to drink Before OR During their Volunteer shift
- As a Wine Festival volunteer, you will receive one complimentary ticket to enjoy the festival for the day you are Not Volunteering!
- Your complimentary Volunteer ticket does not include entry to culinary pavilion, but tickets to the pavilion can be purchased the day of the event (for $25)
- Volunteers are appointed on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier we receive your information, the better.
- We are always looking for new volunteers. Pass this information along to your friends!
To volunteer, complete the Volunteer Registration and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here Volunteer Registration.