Dear SoWal Community,

My name is Brian Snyder, and I am currently offering in-home acupuncture care. I have successfully treated neck, back and shoulder pain, stress, decreased range-of-motion, addiction, and other health issues. The cost is $100 for a 90-minute in-home visit, which includes acupuncture, in addition to other oriental medicine techniques such as cupping, gua sha, electric moxa, and an herbal consultation. We bring our own table, or you can lie on a bed, couch, or the floor. If you would like Reiki with your acupuncture, we offer that on Sunday and Monday for an additional $25. Or, you can receive energy healing alone (Reiki, or Reconnective Healing,) without the acupuncture, for the regular price of $100.

My business partner and I are working on manifesting our dream of opening our own clinic, and ultimately, our own healing retreat. We are planning on opening our clinic in Seagrove, and are currently raising the start-up funds to do so. Please help us to heal 30A, and the world, by supporting our business. Our healing center will be called, "One World Healing Center." You can visit our website for more information, at www.oneworldhealingcenter.com. You can call me directly to set-up a healing treatment, at #(850) 377-3930, or e-mail me at oneworldhealingcenter@gmail.com. Thank you for your support!

Love IS,
Brian