Cadillac Willy @ Havana Beach Rooftop Bar
The Pearl Hotel is celebrating the grand re-opening of the Havana Beach Rooftop Lounge on Sunday, Apr. 3, an all-day, drop-in affair from 11 am. – 9 p.m.
Come out to experience the newly renovated space with Happy Hour pricing all day long! Featuring live music entertainment...
Clayton Lancaster 2- 5 p.m.
Cadillac Willy 6-9 p.m.
Activities will include a photo booth, caricaturist, and door prizes. Happy hour specials on food and drinks are available all day, with $2 off beers and specials on wine, drinks and new menu items. Complimentary samplings of new menu items will be available between 3-9 pm.
At the newly renovated Rooftop Lounge guests can enjoy one-of-a-kind scenic views of the turquoise Gulf and sugar-white sand.
- A shared-plate styled rooftop menu, inspired by the Forbes four-star Havana Beach Bar & Grill menu downstairs that sources its produce and other ingredients from within 100 miles of the property
- Two mobile fire pits, which can be placed anywhere on the upper deck
- Four hammocks overlooking the ocean
- New bistro seating and communal table dining spaces for alfresco meals in the cool ocean breeze
Celebrations will continue throughout the summer with:
- Daily happy hour offerings between 3-6 pm
- Live music on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 6 pm, featuring Panhandle-based musicians
- “Cocktails & Classics” with classic movie selections playing every Saturday through November 26
- “Sunday Funday” with board games, live Texas country tunes from Luke Langford and the 331 South Band, cocktail specials, and other activities
We will see you on the Rooftop this season! Check SoWal.com Music Calendar for live music coming to the rooftop here!
Step up to the Emerald Coast skyline at Havana Beach Rooftop Lounge, where we relax and dream under the sun, moon and stars. Havana Beach Rooftop Lounge is located at the AAA Four Diamond and Forbes four-star Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida. The rooftop lounge is open daily from 11 am to 9 pm (weather permitting) with a full bar, including an extensive wine list and a mixed cocktail menu for ages 21 and over. Dining includes fresh gulf ceviche and small plates.