Nick's Annual Kid's Catfish Tournament
Nick's Annual Kid's Catfish Tournament, a Treylermade Tournamnet, will be held July 21st. Entry fee is $50 per angler 12 years & under ONLY. Fish may be caught in a boast, on a dock, or from the shoreline. Adults may assist kids with handling fish but may not reel in the fish.
To kick off the tournament, anglers may start from their desired location in waters on or adjacent to the Choctawhatchee Bay in Okaloosa and Walton Counties.
- Tournament starts at safe daylight on Saturday, July 21st.
- Weigh-in time: 4:00-5:00 PM.
- Scale will open for 1-hour, 4:00pm to 5:00pm on Saturday, July 21
- Contestants must be checked-in with a tournament official by 5:00PM to have their catfish scored.
- Weigh-ins will be held on the stage behind Nick’s Seafood Restaurant
The deadline for registration is July 20th, 7pm at Nick’s Seafood at Basin Bayou.
Hardhead Division - Heaviest total weight of three Hardhead Catfish.
Sailcat Division - Heaviest single Sailcat.
1st Place *GRAND PRIZE*: New Boat and Trolling Motor (includes safety equipment) from Tracker Marine!
2nd - 5th Places: Medals & Prizes.
1st Place: $300 / 2nd Place: $200 / 3rd Place: $100
4th & 5th Place: Medals & Prizes.
Mullet Toss for all ages will be held following weigh-ins.
Nick's Seafood Restaurant is an honest to goodness, family-friendly, fresh seafood dive on the bay west of Freeport in Basin Bayou. It don't get no fresher or better around these parts. Also known as Nicks in the Sticks by locals.
Map of this Event