Sinfonia Cabaret: An Evening with Chris Mann
This delicious evening presented begins at 5:30 p.m. with a four-course wine dinner at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin in Miramar Beach, followed by an intimate cabaret-style performance space located upstairs at 560 Grand Boulevard (in the Emerald Coast Theatre Company space just steps from Fleming’s).
Tickets are $195 per person includes dinner, wine, valet, gratuity and performance. Proceeds from the event will benefit Sinfonia Gulf Coast and its music education programs. Tickets available online at sinfoniagulfcoast.org.
Chris Mann’s crystalline voice has garnered both his place as a finalist on NBC’s “The Voice” and rave reviews of both his PBS “Live in Concert” performance and lead role in the 25th anniversary tour of “The Phantom of the Opera.” His albums “Roads” and “Constellation” topped Billboard and Amazon charts. With more than a thousand concert and symphony performances around the globe, his golden voice and entertaining stories dazzle audiences across the country. His special performance for Sinfonia will take music lovers on a magical journey from Broadway to contemporary standards to the Great American Songbook.
“Sinfonia’s cabaret kick off to the season provides an amazing evening with a world-class guest artist, incredible culinary fare and a unique, intimate setting,” said Demetrius Fuller, Sinfonia Gulf Coast Music and Artistic Director.
Tuesday, Oct. 24 @ 5:30pm
Dinner at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar followed by performance at 560 Grand Blvd (Emerald Coast Theatre Company)
The 12th season continues Sinfonia’s tradition as a symphony redefined by presenting a stellar line up that celebrates the classics with a twist including:
- Oct 24: An Evening with Chris Mann with wine dinner at Flemings @ 5:30pm followed by performance at upstairs theatre. Grand Boulevard
- Nov 9: Classical Connections with cellist Sang-Eun Lee. Grace Lutheran Church @ 7:30pm. Destin
- Dec 15: A Rockin' Holiday with Mary Wilson of the Supremes concert at Destiny Worship Center @ 7:30pm. Miramar Beach
- Jan 26: Classical Connections featuring SYBARITE5 string quintet at Grace Lutheran Church @ 7:30pm. Destin
- Mar 3: Classical Connections with violinist Corinne Stillwell. Grace Lutheran Church @ 7:30pm. Destin
- Mar 31: Sinfonia Gala Event presenting the world premiere of Meredith Willson’s The Music Man in Concert at Emerald Coast Convention Center @ 7:30pm. Fort Walton Beach
- May 27: Sinfonia Goes Pops concert in Alys Beach amphitheater over Memorial Day weekend. Alys Beach
As the region’s only fully professional symphony orchestra, Sinfonia Gulf Coast is committed to presenting high-caliber events and providing much-needed educational initiatives throughout the Northwest Florida Gulf Coast region. Proceeds from the all events benefit Sinfonia Gulf Coast and its music education programs, which include musicians/guest artists in schools, free orchestra concerts, bus transportation for students, Sinfonia Youth Orchestra program, Arts in Medicine with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast, LINK UP concerts with third through fifth grades in participation with Carnegie Hall’s Weill Institute of Music, the annual Paint the Music Project and more.
SoWal.com is a proud Presenting E-media Sponsor for Sinfonia's 12th season. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit SinfoniaGulfCoast.org or call 850-460-8800. Stay social for updates on upcoming concerts and special events all season long on Facebook: Sinfonia Gulf Coast. Find Sinfonia on Instagram and Twitter too. Join us and be a part of the conversation using #SinfoniaGulfCoast.
Map of this Event