• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Oops.

I obviously waited too long to buy. The Rep website shows all performances sold out. If anyone has 2 or more seats for any night this week, reply in this thread or send a PM. Thanks.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If you hurry, you can go for the free rehearsal performance this evening. Show starts at 7:30pm sharp. I would call to see if you need to reserve a seat, though. 231-3033.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Oops again. Even bigger oops. :eek:

Oleanna is most definitely NOT sold out for all performances. I am apparently not qualified, though, to operate the ticket purchasing page on the Seaside Rep website. :blink:

Before learning of my impairment, I took SJ's advice and rushed over to Seaside and saw the dress rehearsal. It's very well done indeed. Buy one of the READILY AVAILABLE tickets and go see it.

The dress reheasal was a great way to see the play. After the performance, the audience (all 7 of us) had an informal discussion with the actors about the characters and the play. I'm sure they were interested in seeing if we read the characters in the way they intended. From our end, it was just as revealing to see their reactions to our comments. I don't know if this is the way they always do it, but I'd happily go to another dress rehearsal.

Highly recommended.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thank you Treefrog for clearing this up.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Yes, now everyone GO BUY YOUR TICKETS!!! :love:

Wonderful idea. Every play we've seen at the Seaside Rep has been a winner. It makes for a great evening out! :clap_1:

So do as Steele Mama says. :!: