• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Can't wait for tomorrow nite!:clap_1:

jimmyp5

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove
Next year's event hasn't been scheduled yet, tho it'll likely be as we've had it recently, either the last weekend of October or first weekend in November.

How does anyone feel about that schedule vs. Haloween weekend, the Seaside Seeing Red Wine Festival, etc.?

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Next year's event hasn't been scheduled yet, tho it'll likely be as we've had it recently, either the last weekend of October or first weekend in November.

How does anyone feel about that schedule vs. Haloween weekend, the Seaside Seeing Red Wine Festival, etc.?

I am glad you posted this- I want some of my out of town friends to come for this next year, and want to do the Wine Fest too, but is it possible to drink wine all day then get comfy in a lounge chair? Did anyone do both events? It seems to make for a festive weekend to have both events going on.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Halloween weekend is so full of festivals and kid's activities, I would assume many from out of town would have a hard time being here:dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Halloween weekend is so full of festivals and kid's activities, I would assume many from out of town would have a hard time being here:dunno:

I agree. I noticed it was super quiet at WC that weekend.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
I have a serious hankering for some boo dog this morning!

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Does anyone else miss Tony as much as I do?