• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
home.jpg

Seaside Rep presents
A Broadway Christmas Cabaret with Robert Vest

Friday, November 24 and Saturday, November 25
7:30 pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
All seats $24/$20 for members

For tickets: 850.231.0733 or seasiderep.org
In "A Broadway Christmas Cabaret with Robert Vest", we are taken into the fun-loving world of Christmas Cheer! Vest uses his charisma and heartfelt love for the season to embrace the joy of this magical Holiday! With the help of special guests, Opus the Elf, Little Bobby, and a Rock and Roll Legend, we see how the example of the Magi causes us to realize that it is truly better to give than receive. Christmas is best experienced through the eyes of a child and Robert's approach as a skilled singer and actor is enhanced by his childlike playfulness. Warning! The Spirit of Christmas may be contagious!

AND COMING IN DECEMBER......
THE SANTALAND DIARIES by David Sedaris

December 13 - 23, Wed. - Sat.
AND
The 2007 Season Preview Show
December 29
We'll keep you posted!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: ...Robert Vest! Miss Kitty's agent! Sorry I am missing this, but will see the December show!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Oh my.... I'll have to go see the David Sedaris show. I jsut finished reading one of his books, and I have never laughed so hard in my life.

I've been working with Robert on this show. This is only a two day event and not to be missed. Be sure to reserve your tickets early.

And if you'd like a preview, go meet Robert at Armavida Coffee in Seagrove Beach's Grand Isle complex. He's a character - very entertaining. The coffee's good, too.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
And if you'd like a preview, go meet Robert at Armavida Coffee in Seagrove Beach's Grand Isle complex. He's a character - very entertaining. The coffee's good, too.

Yes he is very entertaining!! He was cracking me up at Mountain Film- then Rapunzel and I talked to him again at Cerulean's after--his show sounds great!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Santaland Diaries!!!:clap_1:
HATE I'm going to miss it! Sooo funny. Especially experiencing it first hand.:roll: