• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I can vouch for geowickey. :D

By the way ... where is the best place to buy mattresses? We will be in need of a twin trundle mattress and a queen bed set while we are up there next month, and will need to have it delivered.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
OZBEACHMOM,

We just bought a new house in Santa Rosa Beach that was furnished with all brand new stuff from Haverty's. We're keeping most of it but there are some pieces that we just don't need because of what we brought with us...

And while I don't totally know what you mean by "shabby sheik", I know that I have a few pieces for sale that look cottagy...

Do you need any coffee tables, end tables or a dining room table?
What about a lovely wine armoire?

Need any accessories?

Gorgeous stuff that's never been used. We moved into our place this month and no one had ever spent a night in the house before us. This stuff is sitting in storage waiting to be sold...

Lemme know if interested and I will send you pics...

Cheers,
George
Pic's please!!

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
I can vouch for geowickey. :D

By the way ... where is the best place to buy mattresses? We will be in need of a twin trundle mattress and a queen bed set while we are up there next month, and will need to have it delivered.

TFT....Mattress buying can be like a root canal....however, we did have good experience and are VERY pleased with the mattresses we purchased from America's Mattress (Panama City Pkwy---not sure if I have that road name correct)....anyway their phone is 850-236-8001 and the owner is Holly....everyone who stays in our house LOVES the mattresses....and selecting comfortable mattresses was a big priority to us....I would love to swap out my LOUSY Stearns & Foster for the Serta we bought from Holly for the beach house! We also did the trundle thing and they have one that is comfortable and works great for that too.....GOOD LUCK!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
[/I]

TFT....Mattress buying can be like a root canal....however, we did have good experience and are VERY pleased with the mattresses we purchased from America's Mattress (Panama City Pkwy---not sure if I have that road name correct)....anyway their phone is 850-236-8001 and the owner is Holly....everyone who stays in our house LOVES the mattresses....and selecting comfortable mattresses was a big priority to us....I would love to swap out my LOUSY Stearns & Foster for the Serta we bought from Holly for the beach house! We also did the trundle thing and they have one that is comfortable and works great for that too.....GOOD LUCK!

Thank you so much! I will check them out. :clap_1:

WLD

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
ATL
Let some of the busy realtors know that you're looking for furniture. Some second home-owners don't have anyplace for their furniture when they sell a house or condo and don't buy another. You might be able to get a good deal on a whole house of stuff.

Go to www.30AStyle.com/store5.html
I paint the furniture in what you want - it is solid wood and we deliver to the 30A area - FREE!
Go to www.30AStyle.com/store1.html to see the painted items I have done that are available at Kathleens Kottage on 331.
OH - and if you buy more than one piece - I will give you a 10-15% discount!
How can you beat THAT!:clap_1:

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2007
Kansas/miramar beach
I LOVE YOUR ART!! That is exactly what I am looking for. The barstools are great, how much do they run?
Can I set up a time when I come for Spring Break to meet with you? Maybe at the Kottage?

Thanks,
OZbeachmom:roll: