• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
Being a guy, I really cannot comment on the hotness of Oli, but I can comment on some of Oli's crew. See below::love:

P3070016.jpg

SJ you are a real renaissance man my friend, i must get a copy of this drawing ..... plzzz pretty plzzzz

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
SJ you are a real renaissance man my friend, i must get a copy of this drawing ..... plzzz pretty plzzzz

oli...Hello there, I am SJ's broker. He will be glad to make a deal with you in exchange for a lifetime walk in and sit down at your establishment...for ME!!! :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
oli...Hello there, I am SJ's broker. He will be glad to make a deal with you in exchange for a lifetime walk in and sit down at your establishment...for ME!!! :D
All you have to do is give Rebecca lots and lots of booze and flowers. It works for Gussifunn.;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

Now, I think this is a great deal. :funn:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:dunno: I'm just trying to keep pace with you, but after seeing those mitten/gloves you made, I'm beginning to feel left in the dust regarding my skills.

...and while you might not know it, without you telling me what a blending pencil was all about, my drawings would look rather different. -- Thanks!

Last edited: