• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006

The Last Five Years
The 2007 Season kicks off March 21 with the spring musical, The Last Five Years. A fresh and contemporary musical from Tony-Award winning composer Jason Robert Brown, The Last Five Years chronicles a young couple's romance in a new and exciting way: her story starts at the end of their relationship; his begins on the day they met. Funny and uplifting, the show captures some of the most heartbreaking and universally felt moments of modern romance.

The Rep's production will feature Jennifer Steele-Saunders, a Rep founder and star of 2003's Always...Patsy Cline, and newcomer Jerry Cappadona.
The Last Five Years is sponsored by Alys Beach.

Wednesdays - Saturdays
March 21 - April 13
7:30pm
$29/$24 members

Call 231.0733 to purchase by phone.
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Buy Tickets Here. [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Yep, Steelemama and Oldtimer plus the real oldtimers, Mama Sis and Daddy Brown will be there and most likely some one will be embarassing the star of the show.

We love Steeling1 and all the family....quirks and all!

More drugs, Mama!

OT

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Yep, Steelemama and Oldtimer plus the real oldtimers, Mama Sis and Daddy Brown will be there and most likely some one will be embarassing the star of the show.

We love Steeleing1 and all the family....quirks and all!

More drugs, Mama!

OT
Yea!!! I'm heading down in the am. Have lunch ready for me!!!
So excited about opening night. I'm sure I will be the embarrassing one. Well, that is hard to say since the Colonel will be there. Bless his heart!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Hoping for the second week in April!
Oh good. I just found out tonight that the girls' dad is coming down April 12-15. He will finally get to see Rowie P and also will see the show. Also, Jancy will be down with friends from college!! It will be a grayt weekend. I think I will be driving Brad down.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
we had the final dress tonight for the press. The show is awesome(i have never seen a full run until tonight) this one will be a sure sell out. jennifer and jerry have a great rapport, and the band is the third cast member, setting the tone. make your reservations early. see you there.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
we had the final dress tonight for the press. The show is awesome(i have never seen a full run until tonight) this one will be a sure sell out. jennifer and jerry have a great rapport, and the band is the third cast member, setting the tone. make your reservations early. see you there.
See you tomorrow night. :D
Better finish packing! And get some sleep!

Last edited: