• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
finish? how about starting? between my day job, and the rep, the dogs have forgotten who i am... i may be hanging out with a young music lover this weekend if he's allowed to go.

I think she was talking about herself, John R. :funn:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It was a great show! and a full house -- very full house. Party is now at Great Southern. Tonight was REP members only, but tomorrow is open to all. Go see it and support the REP.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It was a great show! and a full house -- very full house. Party is now at Great Southern. Tonight was REP members only, but tomorrow is open to all. Go see it and support the REP.

OK- here's the standing O-

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Does the run off this show end April 13 or Saturday, April 14th? We sure would like to see it, but won't arrive for the printed date.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Does the run off this show end April 13 or Saturday, April 14th? We sure would like to see it, but won't arrive for the printed date.
April 14th is the last show, so purchase your tickets soon to ensure a seat. Final Shows are typically very busy. Tonight was a little thinner crowd than last night, but I hear tomorrow is another busy night. If you are going, I urge you to call early or go online and reserve your seats. Let's keep the Seaside REP up and running, bringing us quality shows from talented people.

As a bonus for tomorrow night, if you can handle it :dunno:, the comedy improv show will begin at 10pm (should end around 11pm), shortly after The Last 5 Years. It is a separate ticket, but well worth it.

One other thing, the REP does have some cool tee shirts available inside the theatre for as little as $5. Help support the REP! Where else can you get a Seaside tee shirt for $5, I don't know. Certainly not the thrift stores around here, and these are new!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hooray!!! Thanks SJ...I thought that might have been a typo. Which seats should I try for???