• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Last night, rather than fornicating in the bushes with a thousand other white hippies in Mossy Headz, I saw this musical again. It was so different seeing it, while understanding that the female's life goes in reverse while the male's life goes forward simultaneously during the five years. I was able to follow so much better and really understand what was going on. Great job, everyone!

As a reminder, this show's last night is Saturday, April 14, unlike the misprint in the Walton Sun states. Get your tickets and go see it. If you've ever experienced being on a different page in life with your spouse, this performance will grab you.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Last night, rather than fornicating in the bushes with a thousand other white hippies in Mossy Headz, I saw this musical again. It was so different seeing it, while understanding that the female's life goes in reverse while the male's life goes forward simultaneously during the five years. I was able to follow so much better and really understand what was going on. Great job, everyone!

As a reminder, this show's last night is Saturday, April 14, unlike the misprint in the Walton Sun states. Get your tickets and go see it. If you've ever experienced being on a different page in life with your spouse, this performance will grab you.

What if you have been in a different book in life with your spouse? :D Got tickets for the 14th.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia

She said her voice was worn out last night. We talked on her whole way back to Defunk. I know what you mean...everytime I watch it (well, I've only seen it twice) I put something else together that I missed the first time.
What if you have been in a different book in life with your spouse? :D Got tickets for the 14th.
I'll try to be there with you! We'll either be there the 13 or 14, with her dad and #4. I'll also be back Easter weekend and see it on Friday night. :D