• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Are these people watiting for the free clinic???

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Watch out for kids on bikes! I had about three almost run into my STOPPED CAR the other day in Seaside. :nono1: I was hot. :pissed:

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Notinkansasanymore. HappytobeinFlorida :roll: . Havenotbeeninkansasfor4years. Good old Johnson County, KS

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Notinkansasanymore. HappytobeinFlorida :roll: . Havenotbeeninkansasfor4years. Good old Johnson County, KS
Oh yea, Olathe, Overland Park.....
I lived in Cowley County (Arkansas City) south of Wichita for 20 years after growing up in Georgia. Had the family house at Grayton for 51 years. I bet you think I am ancient. Almost! What brought you to sowal?

I couldn't believe the crowd last night. We drove to Dawson's and left because the line was about ten times longer than we've ever seen it.

It was also scary driving because so many pedestrians and kids on bikes were ignoring cars and darting out in front of them. I just hope no one gets hurt.

On the subject of rentals, our spring rentals aren't as good as last year. However, we changed management companies in January and went about a month or so without being able to accept rentals. I'm sure that hurt us. We didn't raise our rates from last year.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Work brought me here - I love it!! But I do miss shopping at the Plaza!