• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Please show your support for the SoWal High School Drama Department!

Harvey will be presented December 6, 7, and 8, at 7 pm each evening, at the SWHS auditorium.

Tickets are $5 for students and $7 for adults.

Harvey is a Pulitzer Prize winning 1944 play (and a 1950 film) about Elwood P. Dowd, a mild mannered, pleasant man, who just happens (he says) to have an invisible friend resembling a 6'3" rabbit.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yoo hoo!

Posters will go up around town this weekend- please support high school performing arts!

Every person that attends makes the applause sound a little louder.....and these kids and their teacher deserve a standing ovation.:clap:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Re: SW High School Presents HARVEY!

For those planning to attend Harvey without dinner plans, come out a little early on Thursday the 6th or Friday the 7th, and grab some grub from the SWHS Men's Basketball concession stand. Heck, come out at 5:30 either evening and cheer on our JV Seahawks! :clap: I forget what admission is, but it isn't much. Might be a good idea to come out early to ensure a parking space!

Basketball families, lets come back out to the school on the 8th and support the drama students! :cool:

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I would be there if I was there, but I am not there, but I will be there in spirit!!!! Here is a big applause to all those great kids. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I would be there if I was there, but I am not there, but I will be there in spirit!!!! Here is a big applause to all those great kids. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Here here! My son's old high school performed Harvey last year and it was very well received so here's to the same success in SoWal!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I say we all buy tickets who can't attend and let the kids donate them to someone or use the funds for the next play.

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I say we all buy tickets who can't attend and let the kids donate them to someone or use the funds for the next play.

If I buy a ticket, will someone sit next to my empty seat and say that I'm a pooka?

JDarg, I expect nightly updates...we need to hear good news from these kiddos!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Hopefully one of the drama students on SoWal will see your post and tell everyone- but I'm going to tell them too! You are awesome, Mango.:clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If I buy a ticket, will someone sit next to my empty seat and say that I'm a pooka?

JDarg, I expect nightly updates...we need to hear good news from these kiddos!

I will put a sign on your seat "NoHall is here. No really, she is.":lol: