• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
Fonville Press (the popular coffee shop, newsstand and wine bar in Alys Beach) is now hosting Trivia Night parties, including one this Friday night (November 30th). By all accounts, the first event had a big local turnout, and the competition among mildly vino-soaked minds was fierce. Each Trivia Night party fires up around 6pm, and is hosted by comedian Kevin Boyle of The Seaside Repertory Theater.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
We came from behind and should have won. We should have gotten "Horned Toad". If we were not soooooo good he would haven given us the points!!!! Great to team up with you guys!:clap:

I hear ya. I need to study all that movie stuff for next time.

Horned lizards (Phrynosoma) are a genus of the Phrynosomatidae family of lizards. The horned lizard is popularly called a "horned toad," "horny toad", or "horned frog," but it is neither a toad nor a frog.

Last edited:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I think it was Team Totally Awesome -- the ones sitting in the back corner -- but only by a hair in sudden death!

So much fun! Kevin is fantastic (well, except for the toad/frog point thievery).