• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Hey BJ, I heard your wife choked on every single answer...sup with that?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think we should put together a SoWal.com team- God knows we have contributed thousands of bits of useless trivia over the last several years.:lol:
You know that wouldn't work. Kevin would ask a question, then we would create some tangents, distracting our focus from the answer to KEVIN's question.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
Trivia Night this Friday, December 14! See you at Fonville Press!

trivia3.jpg

trivia2.jpg

trivia.jpg

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
Looks like a blast to me....I guess they stop after the 14th....I don't arrive in town until the 21st...Bummer

This Friday will be the last nite of Trivia for 2007. Come out and vie for the win that carries bragging rights through next year.

Go ahead and mark your calendars - Trivia Night will be held the 2nd Friday of each month, starting March 14, 2008!

;-)

This Friday will be the last nite of Trivia for 2007. Come out and vie for the win that carries bragging rights through next year.

Go ahead and mark your calendars - Trivia Night will be held the 2nd Friday of each month, starting March 14, 2008!

;-)
No, can't do that! There will be a boatload of people in town the week between Christmas and New Year's. Besides, daughter and BF want to play! They pretty much rule the trivia contests in the Atlanta bar scene.