• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I will put a sign on your seat "NoHall is here. No really, she is.":lol:

Or just look over and talk to me every once in a while, carry my coat around, and say to people, "I'd like you to meet my good friend NoHall..."

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Check out the posters around town. A big thanks to Kevin Boyle, who designed them for us!:clap:

We're so close!! Everyone's getting really excited. Thanks so much for everyone's constant support. We can't wait to put on a great show for you guys!:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Check out the posters around town. A big thanks to Kevin Boyle, who designed them for us!:clap:

We're so close!! Everyone's getting really excited. Thanks so much for everyone's constant support. We can't wait to put on a great show for you guys!:D

:clap:...I love the smell of grease paint! I can feel your excitement! Good luck to all and have a wonderful time!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Ok, I have not read the play so I believe that I am imminently qualified to speak against this propaganda on the following grounds:

1. The "play" includes imaginary friends which depending on the friend's direction could be the Devil encouraging Harvey to break the 10 commandments.
2. The friend is a very big rabbit which as we all know would encorage students to have lots of sex since rabbits have sex and he is so big.
3. The play is from 1944 and thus must have been written as an overture to the Nazi regime.
4. This play will probably have some type of music and we all know that is devil's work too.

Based on the short description provided this is all I can glean as far as inappropriateness but I am unwilling to read the play to see if I have taken it out of context.

By the way, I am sorry for the pseudo-tangent but I couldn't think of a better way to say congrats on your perseverance and now go break a leg :)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Just returned from slapping up the Harvey posters. Thanks to the following businesses who are community minded and who should get a mention here. There were many places that gave me the "we are corporate blah blah blah so we just will do business here and not participate." I love our local businesses and locally managed places.:love:

Seaside Merchants
For the Health of It
Bank Trust in Grayton
Blue Mountain Liquors
Pizza by the Sea
Movies by the Sea
Sandestin Wine World
South Walton Annex (thanks Shallowsnole)
Grayton General Store

These are the posters I saw or put up- if your business is sporting a Harvey poster, let me know and I will add you to the list of awesome SoWal businesses!

I'm going to try and get a few more posters- I ran out! If your business would post one, please PM me!! Also, high school kids may be asking to hang their poster- please consider letting them have some window space through the weekend!:D

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Break a leg! Let us know how it goes.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Just returned from slapping up the Harvey posters. Thanks to the following businesses who are community minded and who should get a mention here. There were many places that gave me the "we are corporate blah blah blah so we just will do business here and not participate." I love our local businesses and locally managed places.:love:

Seaside Merchants
For the Health of It
Bank Trust in Grayton
Blue Mountain Liquors
Pizza by the Sea
Movies by the Sea
Sandestin Wine World
South Walton Annex (thanks Shallowsnole)
Grayton General Store

These are the posters I saw or put up- if your business is sporting a Harvey poster, let me know and I will add you to the list of awesome SoWal businesses!

I'm going to try and get a few more posters- I ran out! If your business would post one, please PM me!! Also, high school kids may be asking to hang their poster- please consider letting them have some window space through the weekend!:D

Try the Chamber, TDC, GiGi's in Rosemary Beach, I have seen posters in the first two before, and GiGi's is a kid's store.

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
Ok, I have not read the play so I believe that I am imminently qualified to speak against this propaganda on the following grounds:

1. The "play" includes imaginary friends which depending on the friend's direction could be the Devil encouraging Harvey to break the 10 commandments.
2. The friend is a very big rabbit which as we all know would encorage students to have lots of sex since rabbits have sex and he is so big.
3. The play is from 1944 and thus must have been written as an overture to the Nazi regime.
4. This play will probably have some type of music and we all know that is devil's work too.

Based on the short description provided this is all I can glean as far as inappropriateness but I am unwilling to read the play to see if I have taken it out of context.

By the way, I am sorry for the pseudo-tangent but I couldn't think of a better way to say congrats on your perseverance and now go break a leg :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Rabbits encourage sex? Great, there goes Easter.