• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
OPENING NIGHT!!!! How was it??? :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OPENING NIGHT!!!! How was it??? :clap:

Just got home! Wow- Harvey was excellent and a first rate production. The fact that these kids and their director were able to pull this off despite losing weeks of practice is proof that the drama teacher and these kids are incredible. SWHS is lucky to have Don Goodrum, and we are looking forward to the rest of the Harvey performances and performances in the years to come.

Bravo!!!:clap: We are so proud of everyone involved! And thanks to the supporters on this board- these kids really appreciated your kind words!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Just got home! Wow- Harvey was excellent and a first rate production. The fact that these kids and their director were able to pull this off despite losing weeks of practice is proof that the drama teacher and these kids are incredible. SWHS is lucky to have Don Goodrum, and we are looking forward to the rest of the Harvey performances and performances in the years to come.

Bravo!!!:clap: We are so proud of everyone involved! And thanks to the supporters on this board- these kids really appreciated your kind words!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wish I could have been there...

CircuitVulture

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2007
Opening night was a great success! Thank you all who came tonight!

DSC06959.jpg

Top Row L-R: Bri Weintraub, Will Dargavell, Kendell McNay, Nikhil Abuvala Grayson Gilbert, Whitley Brown, Harvey, Jonathan Howard
Bottom Row L-R: KC Shaffer, Taylor Queen, Meredith Kelly, Martin Sullivan

The cast & crew hope to see you all Friday & Saturday night at 7:00 PM :]

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
My adrenaline rush hasn't worn off yet! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone who came tonight!

And for anyone who couldn't make it, you've still got a chance tomorrow and Saturday!! We can't wait to put on another great show for everyone! :D

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Opening night was a great success! Thank you all who came tonight!

DSC06959.jpg

Top Row L-R: Bri Weintraub, Will Dargavell, Kendell McNay, Nikhil Abuvala Grayson Gilbert, Whitley Brown, Harvey, Jonathan Howard
Bottom Row L-R: KC Shaffer, Taylor Queen, Meredith Kelly, Martin Sullivan

The cast & crew hope to see you all Friday & Saturday night at 7:00 PM :]

Harvey sure looks smug in this picture. Will they let you use this picture, since he's flipping the camera off? :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
My adrenaline rush hasn't worn off yet! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone who came tonight!

And for anyone who couldn't make it, you've still got a chance tomorrow and Saturday!! We can't wait to put on another great show for everyone! :D

:clap:...that performance high is the best!!! Enjoy every minute! I love the cast pic...BRAVO!

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
The kids were amazing last night!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Don?t miss the chance to see the show tonight and show your support for the kids!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Thanks for the performance update and the pic!:D

I hope HARVEY gets tons of publicity from SoWal and word of mouth - hope the place is packed for the remaining nights!

Break some legs!:D