• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
You think the avatar is crazy, wait until you hear the stand-up routine!

Yeah, I know. That was the worst marketing pull ever.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
You think the avatar is crazy, wait until you hear the stand-up routine!

I've never been to the Rep. Do they serve booze during the comedy show? I am considering bringing a few couples to this but we need alcohol to enjoy ourselves...

:lol:

Thx...

G

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I've never been to the Rep. Do they serve booze during the comedy show? I am considering bringing a few couples to this but we need alcohol to enjoy ourselves...

Thx...

G

Go! You can buy a wine or beer before the show or during intermission!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Thx...

G

Let me just plan your evening. Have a nice early-ish dinner, see Tuna Christmas, laugh your rear off, walk outside for 5 minutes, compose yourself, walk back into the theater, grab a beer, and laugh your rear off again. :clap: Sounds like a great night!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Thx...

G

Let me just plan your evening. Have a nice early-ish dinner, see Tuna Christmas, laugh your rear off, walk outside for 5 minutes, compose yourself, walk back into the theater, grab a beer, and laugh your rear off again. :clap: Sounds like a great night!

Then, there is always the AA meeting option. :blink: