• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
A little bird told me that Tuna was a crack-up last night. (OK- a 6'1" little bird named "Tuna Helper" who lives with us:lol:)

What a great weekend to go to the theater and have a few belly laughs to jump start the busiest part of the holidays!!:clap:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
From "DargVader" to "Tuna Helper"...what a name change! :lolabove: We could paint a plaque tile with the "Tuna Helper" name for his door...LOL!

A theatrical star is born, and his name is Tuna Helper! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
From "DargVader" to "Tuna Helper"...what a name change! :lolabove: We could paint a plaque tile with the "Tuna Helper" name for his door...LOL!

A theatrical star is born, and his name is Tuna Helper! :clap:

Thanks Beachbimmer for the tile idea!

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Those Tuna Helper t-shirts are SO comfortable. It's my new favorite shirt. I'd wear it ALL the time if I knew it wouldn't smell bad after a few days..... Even then, it's tempting.

Yes, I love it THAT much. :)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you haven't seen Tuna Christmas, get tickets and give yourself a huge laugh for the holidays! Some of those Tuna women are just gorgeous!:lol:

I don't think we stopped laughing the entire show (at least that's what Will told me- he could hear me backstage:roll:).

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
If you haven't seen Tuna Christmas, get tickets and give yourself a huge laugh for the holidays! Some of those Tuna women are just gorgeous!:lol:

I don't think we stopped laughing the entire show (at least that's what Will told me- he could hear me backstage:roll:).

Ol' Deedee sure is a looker, ain't she? :lol: