• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Aug 30, 2007
3rd Rock from the sun
All kidding aside, regulation of one's drinking will prevent the need to use the bathroom during the middle of the show, disrupting the actors and the audience.

Seriously JohnR, let me apologize now for having to get up and down tonight to use the restroom. I am on Blood Pressure medications and they do work the bladder overtime.

I guess I could wear a depends? ....Naw... :eek:

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
(Not RepComic): Hey, RepComic, what's going on tonight after Tuna Christmas at the Seaside Repertory Theatre?

RepComic: That's so crazy you ask that.

(Not RepComic): Why is that?

RepComic: Because we have Stand-Up comedy tonight at 10PM. It's only 10 dollars at the door!

(Not RepComic)
: That sounds like something that anyone would enjoy! I'll be there!

:blink:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
(Not RepComic): Hey, RepComic, what's going on tonight after Tuna Christmas at the Seaside Repertory Theatre?

RepComic: Because we have Stand-Up comedy tonight at 10PM. It's only 10 dollars at the door!

(Not RepComic): That sounds like something that anyone would enjoy! I'll be there!

:shock:​

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

(Not RepComic)
: That sounds like something that anyone would enjoy! I'll be there!

I will never again look at Scotch Tape or Cheetos without smiling.

Thanks for making me laugh, Kevin and Sammy!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I enjoyed watching JDarg bend over in her seat laughing...:rotfl: What a grayt night!