• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Theandrin

Beach Crab
Mar 2, 2008
Blithe Spirit was sooooo much fun to do, its a pity thats it's all over. Kevin taught us all so much and he was a great director. I really will miss doing the play. :cry:
Signing out,
Taylor Queen (Charles Condomine)

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Congratulations to all -- not only for the play, but for handling the entire situation with such grace.

Our school leaders could learn something from you !

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Blithe Spirit was sooooo much fun to do, its a pity thats it's all over. Kevin taught us all so much and he was a great director. I really will miss doing the play. :cry:
Signing out,
Taylor Queen (Charles Condomine)

:welcome: Ah... a new generation of SoWallers.:lol: You SoWal High students need to stick around! Especially since you are ALL so hilarious.

I am so sad to see most of this Blithe Spirit group graduate this spring, and judging from the kids I have met so far at SWHS, I will be sad every year. We are lucky to have so many wonderful young adults here!

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
My theater mentor and friend reviewed the show Friday night. He had very, very positive things to say about the show, the actors and the direction they received. I think the kids will have a very good review to look forward to in this weeks paper from a guy who knows his stuff.
Bravo to Kevin and cast:clap:

Thanks for the students and adults alike who took this situation and turned it into something wonderful. To anyone who has ever faced adversity for the sake of art and self expression you are an inspiration:clap:

Last edited:

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
Excellent presentation by students at South Walton High School. Well done and throughly enjoyable. Pleased to have attended the last night and to listen to the question and answer time with the students. On the program the maid was not listed, who is she and her background. The other presenters were highlighted.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wonderful show! The SWHS kids are way beyond a high school level in their acting abilities and stamina for that matter. Congratulations guys and keep up the good work. Hope to see you in future endeavors. :clap:

lovesomebody90

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2008
Hi!
Never been on So-wal before, so let me know if i do something wrong or anything. :D Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out and suported Blithe Spirit. It really means a lot to all of us, after everything we've gone through. I dont think we could thank any of you enough. It really was the experience of a life time.

Oh and to the poster who asked, I'm was the maid(Edith) my name is Bri Weintraub.

Thanks so much for everything!
Bei (Edith)

Last edited:

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
This thread has made my day!:D A HUGE thanks to everyone who came to see our show and supported us every step of the way! :wave:

This was an amazing opportunity for all of us. Performing this play meant SO much to everyone. It helped us to prove our love and dedication to theatre and showcase our talents, while taking a stand against those trying to hold us back.

I am eternally grateful to the Rep and to Kevin for everything they've done for us. Kevin is amazing, and we couldn't have done this without him. Not only was he our director, he was our mentor and our friend. He has taught us a great deal about theatre and life. Many of those lessons will stay with us forever.

The memories that we have made during this process are ones that will NEVER be forgotten. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible. I cannot express my appreciation enough.:love:

KC Shaffer
(Ruth Condomine)

Last edited:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Great job to all involved! I caught the Friday night show, and loved every minute! :D