• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I GOTTA HAVE SOME OF THESE!
fboot.gif

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
No doubt! I love those boots! So - Tuesday at Hurricane? Anyone know what time?!?

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
5pm info - 6pmHappy hour:D LAST i HEARD

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I just figured out how you ladies can keep the men involved without having to take em with. I personally enjoy cleaning fish.
Now, if I was to be getting free drinks for my efforts, all the better and I bet I'm not alone here. You ladies need only let us guys know when you will be back to shore and line us out with a place to clean fish and all the free beer we can drink while cleaning. We'll be lined up all the way around the corner looking for a knife and board.
Even if there wasn't a line, I'd still show up for this.
:drink:

cesideart

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2007
Yes, this week! We will meet at 5:00 Happy hour and meet and greet at Hurricane Oyster Bar! Then at 6:00 we will have a info meeting to go over all the details, and Cyndi Eastburn will talk to us about the shirt design! Next week we will do the same meeting at Stinky's (Same time and day).
The 3rd and 4th Tues will be for membership drives, leaving April as the month to go into full swing as the first Fishin Chix chapter!

Looking forward to seeing all of you...Tomorrow between 5:00 AND 6:00!

cesideart

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2007
Tomorrow 5:00 at Hurricane Oyster Bar & Grill will be our first meeting.

We will meet at 5:00 for cocktails and a meet and greet time. Then at 6:00 we will start the meeting with info, and Cyndi Eastburn will present the t-shirt artwwork.

See you between 5:00 and 6:00 on the back deck.

Next week we will meet at Stinky's Fish Camp, the the 3rd and 4th Tues we will do the actual membership drive!

See you tomorrow! Watch out 30A...here comes the Catch of 30A...Fishin Chix!

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
I can't make it tonight - but I'll be at Stinky's next week for sure!

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
Attn: CrazyCoconut/Sunset Baby/Others

I don't want to burst anyones bubble but the way you are affiliating yourselves with Fishin' Chix is not exactly being done correctly. We love that you are getting a group of women involved with fishing and exposing them to Fishin' Chix. However you are not able to have a Fishin' Chix membership drive or apparel with out our consent or participation. Please contact Elese Woolen (Fishin' Chix Membership Director) at the Fishin' Chix office at 850-916-4444 or e-mail her at guppy@fishinchix.com. There is a correct way of going about this and we encourage it. I live in Destin and would have loved to have attended last night but was unaware until someone contacted me about it. I'll make sure that one of us will be able to attend next weeks meeting. Until then...

Thank you!
Alli Gammel
alli@fishinchix.com
850-207-9616

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Attn: CrazyCoconut/Sunset Baby/Others

I don't want to burst anyones bubble but the way you are affiliating yourselves with Fishin' Chix is not exactly being done correctly. We love that you are getting a group of women involved with fishing and exposing them to Fishin' Chix. However you are not able to have a Fishin' Chix membership drive or apparel with out our consent or participation. Please contact Elese Woolen (Fishin' Chix Membership Director) at the Fishin' Chix office at 850-916-4444 or e-mail her at guppy@fishinchix.com. There is a correct way of going about this and we encourage it. I live in Destin and would have loved to have attended last night but was unaware until someone contacted me about it. I'll make sure that one of us will be able to attend next weeks meeting. Until then...

Thank you!
Alli Gammel
alli@fishinchix.com
850-207-9616

Is she wanted at the meeting??? I hate rules........maybe, start your own club.

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
We are not enforcing rules. Again...i don't want you all to be taken back from this. We as the brand "Fishin' Chix" have to protect ourselves and make sure that we are represented in the correct way. I would hope that anyone would understand that you can't go around using someones name without consent. When someone else uses "Fishin' Chix" there are legal, liabilty, and representation issues at risk. I cannot stress enough that we LOVE that there is such an interest. We just want to go about it the correct way. We know that we can enhance the fun of it and the participation at the same time! I don't want to put a bad vibe around this at all! That is not what we are trying to do. We want everyone to have fun and get the most out of what we love...fishing! Enjoy the rest of your week. It looks like the weather will be nice this weekend and trout season just opened! Go for it! If you have any further questions feel free to contact us. Tight Lines!!