• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WlzMom

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2006
Valdosta, GA
www.mccallinc.com
I'm here to say that, even though those prom pictures are evidence to the contrary, Am & Olive are NOT blood relatives! :D

Olive, don't forget to tell them about the ad space for sale!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
WlzMom, you are too funny, I was thinking the same thing with the curly hair photo, how much they look alike. :D

Anyway, everyone vote for Olive for Prom Queen:clap:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Thanks, Minnie!!!

There is actually another way to get involved that WlzMom alluded to.

For all of you business owners out there and those of you who just like to see your name in print, I will be selling ad space on my prom dress! Think NASCAR but on a big poofy purple dress (circa 1985) that, frankly makes me look like Grimace.:blink: I will be wearing the dress at the Prom as well as several pre-Prom engagements.

There are several different ad sizes available in various location on the dress ranging from $25 to $300.

I will post details on a separate thread. In the meantime, please PM me for details.

Thank you for support!:wave:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
UPDATED CAN LOCATIONS:

Amore':love:
Fonville Press
Flip-flops
Amavida-SGB
Hurricane Oyster Bar
Central Square Records
Great Southern Cafe'
Fun in the Bun
PJs Coffee
Red Bar

Thanks for playing!:D

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
Olive, if you win, and you should win, I expect you and Am to dance to "I Swear". I think it would bring things full circle. :rotfl:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
Olive, if you win, and you should win, I expect you and Am to dance to "I Swear". I think it would bring things full circle. :rotfl:

Your memory scares me!;-)

First song Am and I ever danced to. Homecoming 1995!:love:

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
Your memory scares me!;-)

First song Am and I ever danced to. Homecoming 1995!:love:

It should be noted that, if memory serves me correctly, it was the All-4-One version, not the John Michael Montgomery version. :lol: