• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I'm sure any woman would be thrilled to know her hoo-haa had been referenced on sowal. :roll::D
Poor girl... I am sure she comes to this area to relax... and we cant even leave her "personal parts" alone. I felt so bad for her at the Grayton store this AM getting asked for autographs by the employees.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Toots, good point. Now you have me wondering what Skunky would have done if he had to deliver Brittney's baby when she was in town. Skunky would be an overnight celebritney himself.

LeannC

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Louisville, KY
Banned for Life, Roxy Chic and Cinci-whatevs are having a teensy temper tantrum. Dungeon & Dragon pals must have cancelled the game tonight. Maybe next Friday.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Poor girl... I am sure she comes to this area to relax... and we cant even leave her "personal parts" alone. I felt so bad for her at the Grayton store this AM getting asked for autographs by the employees.

Does that make me a celeb when I pay with a credit card too? Sorry, the smart arse in me has suddenly reared (pun intended) it's ugly head. :D

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Does that make me a celeb when I pay with a credit card too? Sorry, the smart arse in me has suddenly reared (pun intended) it's ugly head. :D
Hehehe.. depends on how big the tip is.....:D

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Comes with the territory, part of the price of fame, "to whom much is given..." etc., etc.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Comes with the territory, part of the price of fame, "to whom much is given..." etc., etc.

I would like to think that Sowal could be different, and allow our celebs to roam freely without molestation. Folks come here to chill, be a beach bum. Let them be free...it says so much about our community.:D