• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I asked for three autographs, within about one hour of time, but those are the only three. Sold them all to a SoWaller a couple of years ago, for what I think was a fair amount of money. My guess, from looking at what one of those three people achieved this and last year, I'd bet that the SoWaller could double his money if he wanted to sell it today. If he waits another 20 year, he might be able to buy a house at the beach with the proceeds -- who knows.

However, no more for me. I did get a girl in the Red Bar ask for my autograph on her chest, a couple of months ago. I have no idea why, since she was foreign and could barely speak english, but I offered and she accepted.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
I asked for three autographs, within about one hour of time, but those are the only three. Sold them all to a SoWaller a couple of years ago, for what I think was a fair amount of money. My guess, from looking at what one of those three people achieved this and last year, I'd bet that the SoWaller could double his money if he wanted to sell it today. If he waits another 20 year, he might be able to buy a house at the beach with the proceeds -- who knows.
So they could be considered investments........hmmmmmmmm.

However, no more for me. I did get a girl in the Red Bar ask for my autograph on her chest, a couple of months ago. I have no idea why, since she was foreign and could barely speak english, but I offered and she accepted.

The mystery deepens.......:scratch:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I have to agree. I prefer to watch them in their natural habitat like on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.:D

:lol::lol::clap:

Telling people you're RO again? :cool:

The only time I ever have gotten autographs was when i was a kid and I caught home runs at baseballs games, twice. Waited for the player after the game and they always signed them both times. Otherwise, I am with Olive. My sister lived in Holland for years and Rutger Hauer used to breakfast every morning at this cafe locally. That was the only time I had to restrain myself. :D