• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Well, I loved the whole thing!! I could have stayed another hour too. And I thought Jennifer was very cute in the role. I don't care if it's a chic flick, don't care if it's fluff, LOVED IT. :clap:

Yall are killing me with this. :clap:I watch the reruns every night here on syndication and I am dying to see it, but can't possibly go till next week.

I have seen the entire series many times over, because they show 2 episodes a night here every night during the week and then start over after the series finale.

But I am so glad you enjoyed it. :wave:

And right now I could really use some chic flick fluff.

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Franny, remember the guy who lived next door to Samantha in Califonia? You know the one who was always getting it on??? Remember when her humping dog ran up his stairs and he was in the outdoor shower??? HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT??? :D I mean everything was so LARGE on the big screen.... I wonder if SWGB has seen the movie???

On a side note, I was appalled that I saw some kids under 10 in the theater last night. This was NO movie for children to see. No wonder some parents have problems with their kids. :bang:

I hear ya ibd, but I would rather see kids in this movie than most of the others they see with all the violence, etc. children should be allowed to be children and not subjected to any of these movies made for adults including Sex in the City. but if I had to choose, my kid would sit in this one rather than Ironman or most other pg13 bloody/war/guns/terrorist/etc movies. we can choose to let our kids be kids and not go to any of the above. I guess people can decide for themselves though based on the individual kid.:wave:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I hear ya ibd, but I would rather see kids in this movie than most of the others they see with all the violence, etc. children should be allowed to be children and not subjected to any of these movies made for adults including Sex in the City. but if I had to choose, my kid would sit in this one rather than Ironman or most other pg13 bloody/war/guns/terrorist/etc movies. we can choose to let our kids be kids and not go to any of the above. I guess people can decide for themselves though based on the individual kid.:wave:

I understand where you are coming from. They rate movies for a reason. I always go to a Christian or family movie review website before taking little ibd to a movie or viewing one at home. We did go to see Prince Caspian, there was a war but no blood and guts. I dont even like to see blood and guts. :shock: I will leave all that to Audie. :wave:(miss you)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I understand where you are coming from. They rate movies for a reason. I always go to a Christian or family movie review website before taking little ibd to a movie or viewing one at home. We did go to see Prince Caspian, there was a war but no blood and guts. I dont even like to see blood and guts. :shock: I will leave all that to Audie. :wave:(miss you)

your initial post reminded me that when we watched the Sex in the City on HBO when it first aired, spidey was just a wee one and two year old. well, he watched it with us and loved it. it was all happy music and pretty girls and funny laughs as far as he knew. language and nudity didn't mean a thing to him then (probably doesn't now either but don't want to push it). on the other hand, we didn't have him sit in on any Soprano episodes - not even at that age.