• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
:clap:

If I am in town (which is a 60% chance) I will have to come and bring my big baby!!

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
When does "yappy" hour begin... 6PM? Mamie pictured on the left (front) would like to show her frisbee catching abilities, but she hates the heat!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
It looks to me like that adds up to 120%... so we'll see you there! :D

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:clap:

If I am in town (which is a 60% chance) I will have to come and bring my big baby!!

kitlit's right! That's 120%, so you have to be there!

When does "yappy" hour begin... 6PM? Mamie pictured on the left (front) would like to show her frisbee catching abilities, but she hates the heat!

Actually "yappy hour" is the bar and it is open for the entire event. :D (you do know who helped put this together don't you!)

Bring Mamie later in the day, there is also a dog washing station. :love:

It looks to me like that adds up to 120%... so we'll see you there! :D

Bring that cute baby in your tar too!

:clap:I love this thread.

Wish you could make it DD! :love:

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It should be a ruffing good time!:clap:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Lola and I will be there.....and have a vendor booth....please stop by and see me, and if anyone wants a painting of their furry child, please let me know....I'll be working on several paintings of different breeds this week....

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Can Avalon Photo set up?

I want to raise money for Alaqua (Amazing Grace Fund) by raffle. Tickets to win a chance at a family portrait session and a 16x20 print, dogs welcome! Prize is 375.00 value, tickets will be 5.00 each. See the thread in the "organizations" catagory. Let me know...