• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:bang: Holiday weekends are the hardest for me to get away....but anything to help Alaqua and I'm game for "yappy" hour!. :party: I think I can rustle up a dog or two....what about 6 puppies???;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
BB, I won't be there, but I would like to make a contribution. Come find me and I will give you some $$ for the cause.

p.s. Just curious, why 3:01 to 7:01, why not just 3:00 to 7:00? Curious minds want to know. :wave:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
BB, I won't be there, but I would like to make a contribution. Come find me and I will give you some $$ for the cause.

p.s. Just curious, why 3:01 to 7:01, why not just 3:00 to 7:00? Curious minds want to know. :wave:

Awww, I thank you KDW & so do all the animals at Alaqua! You know I will find you. :love:

SEE! It worked. If we used 3:00 to 7:00 you would not have been able to remember the time. You would have kept going "Now what time does that thing start?" :scratch:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
My mom, Dr. Ruth will be there to sell chances to win a portrait session and 16x20 print from Avalon Photography. Stop by and wish her a happy (75th) birthday! She considers this event her party.