• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
He's back again and staying at WC. Seems you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a celebrity these days.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I guess coming to the "Redneck Riveriera" is like coming home to the mothership for Foxworthy! Maybe he gets special powers when he is here.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
He's back again and staying at WC. Seems you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a celebrity these days.

With the caliber of celebrities mentioned lately, I'd say getting hit with a dead cat could be construed as a positive career move.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
With the caliber of celebrities mentioned lately, I'd say getting hit with a dead cat could be construed as a positive career move.

I'll bite...

Jeff Foxworthy and Jessica Simpson (I presume you refer to these two) are pretty high caliber if you measure their success within their respective target markets. These are 2 hugely successful people- moguls actually...

And while I don't know who you are, SHEL-
It is safe to say you will never be as successful in your arena as they are in theirs...

Odds are this is true for everyone who reads this board...

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
If you have ever set up a canopy on the beach, and then fried in the sun while your cooler full of beer rested in the shade. . .you might be a redneck! :D