• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
InternShow.jpg

Last edited:

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Rep will present an evening of vignette's directed and performed by members of the 2008 class of interns from South Walton High School. This year's class, including KC Shaffer, Nikhil Abuvala, Meredith Kelly, Will Dargavell, Kendell McNay, David Weintraub, and Brianna Weintraub, will perform selections and monologues from contemporary comedies. The Intern Show runs Wednesday through Friday, August 6-9 at 8pm. Tickets are only $15, and a portion of the proceeds will go to support the South Walton High School Drama Club. Tickets for all shows are available online at www.seasiderep.org or via phone at 850-231-0733.[/FONT][/FONT]

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap::clap::clap:

The interns have worked their tails off this summer- so come see their show and give them a big round of applause! This show will be excellent!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Rep will present an evening of vignette's directed and performed by members of the 2008 class of interns from South Walton High School. This year's class, including KC Shaffer, Nikhil Abuvala, Meredith Kelly, Will Dargavell, Kendell McNay, David Weintraub, and Brianna Weintraub, will perform selections and monologues from contemporary comedies. The Intern Show runs Wednesday through Friday, August 6-9 at 8pm. Tickets are only $15, and a portion of the proceeds will go to support the South Walton High School Drama Club. Tickets for all shows are available online at www.seasiderep.org or via phone at 850-231-0733.[/FONT][/FONT]

So... why didn't DargVader make the flyer....:dunno:

You got some 'splainin to do :nono1:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
So... why didn't DargVader make the flyer....:dunno:

You got some 'splainin to do :nono1:

He is in NC at camp. :sosad: But I am picking him up at the crack of dawn on August 9th (last day of the show) and driving 466 miles back to SoWal by showtime! We both really want to see the show!!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
He is in NC at camp. :sosad: But I am picking him up at the crack of dawn on August 9th (last day of the show) and driving 466 miles back to SoWal by showtime! We both really want to see the show!!

Ok, if MommaDarg is ok with it then I won't have to call anyone in to bust kneecaps. Good luck with the show!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:bang:...y'all are amking me crazy with all this stuff I am missing!!!

jdarg...you have my permission to tape this. :wave: