• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
A friend found a black lab puppy (probably a mix between 6-9 months old) in the neighborhoods in PCB about a mile past Publix/Winn Dixie. He looked for owners for several days but didn't find anyone.
Said pup is now living with us. We will be taking him to the vet for shots, heartworm treatment and to be neutered :yikes: this week. After that, he is ours. If you lost him, please contact me immediately.

By the way, all animal shelters are full and not accepting any more animals. If you have room in your home (and heart) for a dog or cat, please consider adoption. Check with our local shelters. You can even do online pet dating to find your perfect match. Go to PETFINDER.COM and find pets available in your area that match your specifications.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
So great that he has a good home! Reminder- the best thing everyone can do is to spay or neuter your pets.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
the best thing everyone can do is to spay or neuter your pets.

That is what my husband said until I made it clear that if he wants to keep the pup, HE has to take him to the vet for that procedure.:sick: