• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Awwwww man! I wish I were there this morning. Ya'll have funn and be safe. Don't forget pics!

BB - we were talking about you at the Witches Red Bar Breakfast and how much you would love this witches ride!!! you would have been a pink witch, we do know that.

thank you Lori (walton outdoors) for the prompt video. I waved at you from the bike but you didn't recognize my scary self! but seriously, thank you for posting the video so promptly for us all to see!

Carol, Alpha Witch, asked me to thank all 40 or so witches for their participation in the bike ride to Butler, and the delicious breakfast at Red Bar. at breakfast, Witch Karen won a huge black feathered goody bag filled with frightful delights donated by several local businesses. also we had to introduce ourselves and proclaim to be a veteran witch rider or a virgin witch rider.

The ride was a scream! SWGB rode in drag or I should say "hag". he was the best. almost wrecked when I saw him.

we saw many wonderful costumes and decorated bicycles. my favorite bike was kelly's with the big fishing pole sticking up from the back with bats and other scary things hanging off and flying in the wind. punzy had a basket full of skulls and bones on her bike. scooterbug had a black vulture or something like that on hers. oh, and supermom was a really real witch all painted green with really long blonde hair. almost did NOT recognize her!

The best thing about the ride today is that the Witches raised nearly $1000 for the Children's Volunteer Health Network. and they had a great time doing it. can't wait to see more pix. post 'em if you got 'em. :clap:

Last edited:

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Thank you to all the witches!!! I look forward to this day every year on my way into Butler. While in Butler this morning a lot of kids were saying "did you see all the teachers out there??" :rotfl:

It's amazing to see how it's grown so big and what you all & the local businesses are doing to help CVHN. We do live in a wonderful community!