• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
well, I guess I need to get out more often. Congrats to Mr Clean. He is very talented. Now if I could just talk him into helping me clean MY house, I'd be a happy camper.

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Phew, got worried when you said Emmy... thought maybe for the 3 Julias haha

Congrats !!!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
well, I guess I need to get out more often. Congrats to Mr Clean. He is very talented. Now if I could just talk him into helping me clean MY house, I'd be a happy camper.

Then you could say that a Grammy nominee cleans your house. Talk about hot stuff. :lol::clap:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Phew, got worried when you said Emmy... thought maybe for the 3 Julias haha

Congrats !!!

It's not the first time that someone said he was nominated for an Emmy.... Although his stint on Days of Our Lives was about the time of that video that GRS posted earlier. I'm afraid to go look for that on YouTube.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
We really don't even know if they will be announced. It was a late nomination, so it's all up in the air. They were nominated, but that's all we know about what will happen next.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
How did I miss this thread? :yikes:This is big news and so exciting. Good luck vibes being sent your way. BTW- I have heard that song --No Sweeter Love-- played at a wedding and loved it. :wave: