• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
How did I miss this thread? :yikes:This is big news and so exciting. Good luck vibes being sent your way. BTW- I have heard that song --No Sweeter Love-- played at a wedding and loved it. :wave:

That's so funny & thank you!:clap: I was totally into Pearl Jam and things like that at the time that I vaguely remember it, but not very well. The doilie on his jacket makes me laugh every time I see the video. Other than that, I love it. It's one of the 3 really good songs on the album. The other GREAT one is "You Go to My Head" which is on youtube also, but there's no video to it. (Have fun, GRS!)

About the nomination, we really don't know if it's even going to be announced. We just found out and it was so late that we don't know what will happen, so if there's no announcement for Mr. Clean tonight, it won't be a shocker at all. It is simply a really cool door open for them.

(And we haven't had cable in a year, so I will find out online later! :D)

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
any official word yet on the nomination? can't find anything online.

Nothing beyond the original info from the record company and someone connected to the Grammy's. It's as we thought it would be, no info beyond before. The album was released at a funny time, as the Grammy's work from Oct 1st of one year to the 30 of September of the next year, so it was a late one, which is what I've been saying from the beginning. That's why beyond talking with friends :)wave:SWGB & others!) we didn't make that big of a deal about it. Even if it was a full announcement, luckily, he'd still be pretty much the same about the whole affair, low-ley.:love:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Mr. Clean is definitely in it for the art, and not the notoriety. Anyway, what could possibly be bigger than sowal?? :D Still, his talent deserves greater recognition.