• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I am planning on going...who can I hitch a ride with? I HAVE to go by goodwill....All my tacky Christams sweaters were given away along with my OLD life....when I actually wore that kind of stuff....:shock:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It's not too late- people were buying tickets this afternoon! Get a Christmas sweater (or don't), and get your bad self over to Carillon for the Dirty Santa Ball!

I mean really- Hotwire- Christmas Dance- just like a holiday fraternity formal.:D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Ok, are you all going tacky Christmas sweaters or what? I've never been to the Carillon Ballroom....what's it like? Where is it?

Tacky Christmas sweaters. We had to find them in the old lady section at goodwill, but they are hideous.

I am planning on going...who can I hitch a ride with? I HAVE to go by goodwill....All my tacky Christams sweaters were given away along with my OLD life....when I actually wore that kind of stuff....:shock:

:wave:

It's not too late- people were buying tickets this afternoon! Get a Christmas sweater (or don't), and get your bad self over to Carillon for the Dirty Santa Ball!

I mean really- Hotwire- Christmas Dance- just like a holiday fraternity formal.:D

You promising frat boys? I'm holding you to it. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Ho ho ho! What fun it was. Seaside Rep parties are all about the fun.

But I am tired, so party report will have to wait.

Just know that SoWalgayboi and Scuba Steve had the most awesome Christmas sweaters- complete with lights and bells.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
The whole night was wonderful! I saw some awesome friends & met some wonderful new ones :love:
The band was great, the food was tasty, the ambiance was teriffic, the wine was flowing :D and the trees were fantastic! Best part was...I didn't have to drive :clap:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
What a blast. The tacky sweaters were absolutely the tackiest I've ever seen. The sweater vest was by far the most hideous thing.

The food was absolutely wonderful! Thanks to BMB catering for providing such a yummy meal.