• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
These awesome items are available at the Seaside Rep Yard Sale!

Everyone needs a Paddington the Bear/Gorton's Fisherman/Morton's Salt
Bright Yellow Raincoat! We have 2- and the hats are in the pockets! The lovely ship painting and the totally real looking owl are for sale too (the owl had a supporting role in The Stinky Cheese Man)!

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:...this sounds like the funnest yard sale, ever! I want that picture of the Gorton's fisherman!

Best of luck!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I so wish I could be there! I'd buy lots of stuff and have lots of funn. Good luck today! :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh.....my.....cod........

I am completely wiped out. It was a beautiful day, which brought out an extra 1000 or so people (at least it seemed like it).

Daddy-O was taking pictures- and believe me, the photo opps were limitless. Can't wait to see the pics!:rotfl:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It was a great turn out today. like suddenly being placed in the middle of seaside in the middle of July 4th holiday, minus the heat and tourists (just hundreds of regular ole local folk today, mostly). okay, it was nothing like July 4th. but it was packed!!! the weather was absolutely perfect. great to see so many faces out and about in Feb!:D

I bought some funky little tables, some $10 jewel toffier shirts, and few other items.

Last edited: