• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Murals are up and the effect is really awesome- drove through Watercolor and Seaside today and it is so great! Oooh and aahhhh! Can't wait to get up close and see them all- need to hit Rosemary and Alys tomorrow.

Check out the events for Art Miles - lots of opportunities to participate, or just walk around and enjoy the work for peace from all over the world.:clap:

Some special SoWal peeps made this happen~ thanks to them for yet another cool event in SoWal.....:love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

On March 7, Seaside offers a community yoga class with Linstead on the beach at 8 a.m., a tasting of an Art Miles fair trade coffee blend at Amavida Coffee in Seaside throughout the day and a Fairy Tale mural painting in Ruskin Place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Art Miles Concert: World Music begins at 2 p.m. in the Seaside amphitheater. Joanne and Fouad Tawfilis will share their story and renowned classical guitarist Johannes Linstead, the Seaside Neighborhood School Band and 30A Radio will have everyone dancing. Seaside will exhibit over 40 murals throughout the town.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I just wanted to add that the Sun has a misleading article headline about Art Miles- it is in full swing this weekend, through Tuesday March 10th. We met Joanne and Fouad Tawfilis and Johannes Linstead last night - hope everyone gets the chance to meet and welcome them, because it is quite an honor to have them visit our community!:clap: See the schedules posted above!

On March 7, Seaside offers a community yoga class with Linstead on the beach at 8 a.m., a tasting of an Art Miles fair trade coffee blend at Amavida Coffee in Seaside throughout the day and a Fairy Tale mural painting in Ruskin Place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Art Miles Concert: World Music begins at 2 p.m. in the Seaside amphitheater. Joanne and Fouad Tawfilis will share their story and renowned classical guitarist Johannes Linstead, the Seaside Neighborhood School Band and 30A Radio will have everyone dancing. Seaside will exhibit over 40 murals throughout the town.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Check out the pyramid between Great Southern and Seaside Beach. It went up this am.

Thannks- that reminds me to charge the camera batteries. I am going to try and take pictures of EVERYTHING today!!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Somebody go find my friend Mitch over there. Then go buy some of his art. He's a wonderful artist and a nice guy...