• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The most populated place seemed to be the BMB area last year. However there's plenty of space along the side of the road from 83 to 283.

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Promote your business or just decorate a vehicle and have some fun !

Its not too late to enter the parade, just print the registration form and bring it with you (completed) NOTE: As a late entry, you will need to be at the staging point at Gulf Place by 1.15pm to be allowed to enter

2nd Annual 30a St Patricks Parade

Best places to view - crowded but near judges table and Johnny McTighes and Sallys
Uncrowded - Redfish Village, Gult Trace and along near the Preserve and Sanctuary

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I still don't understand why people celebrate St Patrick's Day three days before St Patrick's Day. I didn't even read this thread until today. I saw the Stinky's Fish Camp float go through Grayton yesterday, with a small sign which read, "Lake Place opening soon!" I thought that was a genius way to announce it, though my friend said it must be the St Patrick's Day parade float. Very strange that it is celebrated on the weekend rather than the St Patrick's Day. I don't do other holiday's on the weekend if the actual holiday falls on a weekday, and I am not about to start doing this one.