• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Okay...this jsut in...Mr. K couldn't get his flight changed for this weekend, so no VPS run for me on Sunday. I'll be there the entire time! :D

hey jdarg...what is up with that ONE lonely a$$ thanks for tootise and none for the rest of us? :roll:

I had to eat some breakfast- geez!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:roll:...whatever. Here's my response to that...

GO COCKS! :D

I know you have been dying to type that!

You do know I attended both schools and know many of the Gamecock slogans and cheers. Not all are family friendly.:blush: Allifunn probably has some really great newer ones-

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I know you have been dying to type that!

You do know I attended both schools and know many of the Gamecock slogans and cheers. Not all are family friendly.:blush: Allifunn probably has some really great newer ones-

Oh, of course you did! I kinda' forgot about that! :lolabove:

Thanks for the gratuitous thanks! :D

I am so excited about this!

Go Rep Go! :clap:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
If this were not a family event, Jdarg & I had the perfect tag line for this dinner.....:shock: ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
If this were not a family event, Jdarg & I had the perfect tag line for this dinner.....:shock: ;-)

You can whisper that tag line in my ear on Sunday! ;-)

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Mrs. Goofer and I just arrived late last nite. Include us in !!! We love the REP !!!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Mrs. Goofer and I just arrived late last nite. Include us in !!! We love the REP !!!!
:clap::clap:YAY!!!!

I went to Toni's today and she is very excited and gracious. She has some beautiful tomatoes, strawberries, collards and English peas. If you are coming to the dinner...don't forget to pick up some fresh produce!