• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Funny, I had to go to the attic and search for my daughter's copy. It was their favorite way back in the day so we will definitely go see it when we come down in a few days. As they say at the end of the book...

Goodbye!

Goodbye!

Go Dog go is a GO! Tonight! Stay away rain! :wave:

I am considering taking my daughter to see this tonite. Where exactly is the marina amphitheater? I usually avoid watercolor and I am not familiar with it! lol Thanks... :D

I agree, it was wonderful! I am really glad we got there early as well to get a good spot as it was packed by 730. I also thought the parking was much better then Seaside, as we attempted the movie on July 3rd in Seaside and couldn't find a spot and had to leave. I am sure the fact it was July 3rd had something to do with it though...lol

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I agree, it was wonderful! I am really glad we got there early as well to get a good spot as it was packed by 730. I also thought the parking was much better then Seaside, as we attempted the movie on July 3rd in Seaside and couldn't find a spot and had to leave. I am sure the fact it was July 3rd had something to do with it though...lol

Hi Douglas! I saw your post after we got home last night- sorry! I would have given you directions, but it sounds like you found it and enjoyed the show! Thanks for coming, and you might find it is a fun event to attend every Tuesday night- the kids love it every week!

My current summer plan to keep my daughter happy is to hit both plays on monday in Seaside and tuesday in Watercolor and then the movie in Seaside on Friday nights. lol I just got her registered for the 4th grade in Bay Elementary as well! yay! :)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
My current summer plan to keep my daughter happy is to hit both plays on monday in Seaside and tuesday in Watercolor and then the movie in Seaside on Friday nights. lol I just got her registered for the 4th grade in Bay Elementary as well! yay! :)

Yay! Come introduce yourself Monday night at the play at Seaside- your daughter is welcome to work the lemonade stand! You can't miss us- top of the amphitheatre, lots of signs, acting goofy!

And you and your daughter will love Bay.:love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
A beautiful night to see those funny and musical dogs. :love:

Smart idea- call ahead to Pizza by the Sea and bring a pizza picnic! 231-3030. Somebody save me a slice- I am running late today!