• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
That thought has crossed my mind. I have owned and lost 3 pound puppies (of old age) through the years...so I am not close minded when it comes to adopting! Can you tell me about any of the puppies you have at the shelter? I have 2 very small children, and a 4 year old male Bullmastiff (fixed). Got the bullmastiff when we had our first child so they have grown up together. We love his breed because he is very laid back and calm, and does not require a lot of exercise. We would like a dog that will be easy to train,and small this time around. Not interested in Golden Retreivers, pitbulls, german shepards,labs or any of the latest mixed breeds (ie Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, etc.).

Any information would be great! Thanks so much!

meigsart

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2006
petfinders

Go to petfinders.com and put in your zip code. It will show you many of the available dogs/pups starting with the closest to your area. You can put in size, age, breed, etc. Do check out the Alaqua Animal Refuge west of Freeport on 20. Many of the centers now have websites. I am a major pug fan so I understand your wanting one. Wonderful breed.