• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
this is "my beach". this little twig has been between dune allen and Ed Walline for a couple of years now...someone cut into it, apparently to make some table tops....it is HUGE. it dislodged and has been making it's way west during the last couple storms. I'v been watching where it lands so it doesn't become a surfing obstacle for me! I'm not enough of a horticulturist to be able to tell you what kind of tree it is but i love it! It is now jutting out into the gulf and i had to do the "titanic" "i'm the king of the world" on it":D

Yes it is very large indeed and has this great energy. Would love to know what kind of tree it is ... there has to be someone here that knows! At least you have a pretty clear vision of it now while you are out in the water. You can see it from way down the beach. The "titanic" thing is great ... we can totally visualize it :clap:

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
this is "my beach". this little twig has been between dune allen and Ed Walline for a couple of years now...someone cut into it, apparently to make some table tops....it is HUGE. it dislodged and has been making it's way west during the last couple storms. I'v been watching where it lands so it doesn't become a surfing obstacle for me! I'm not enough of a horticulturist to be able to tell you what kind of tree it is but i love it! It is now jutting out into the gulf and i had to do the "titanic" "i'm the king of the world" on it":D

That's my stretch, too! I've been trying to figgure how to drag it home for a garden centerpiece! :D

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
You are too funn, Hop :love:

That's my stretch, too! I've been trying to figgure how to drag it home for a garden centerpiece! :D
It would be awesome! I see much interesting "driftwood" during my walks on the beach which I would love to get home for the yard!

Here is an interesting item that washed onto Grayton beach in October:

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I understand the men in suits have been checking this boat out, currently in Gulf Trace to see who it belongs to and how it ended up washed ashore. Very interesting and not such good energy with this one. Kinda creepy.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I understand the men in suits have been checking this boat out, currently in Gulf Trace to see who it belongs to and how it ended up washed ashore. Very interesting and not such good energy with this one. Kinda creepy.
Not good energy at all! I wondered where it came from too. It had been floating around the gulf for a long time. From all the critters attached to it, the smell was pretty bad.
Let us know if you hear any conclusions on the boat.