• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Resorts

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2008
Join us Saturday for the 2nd Annual Chiari Malformation Crawfish Boil benefitting two area patients Carmen Richardson and Scott Catrett for their upcoming surgeries.

Saturday, May 1st beginning at 3PM and going on until the 7 sacks of crawfish are gone. We will also be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs so bring the kids too! In front of the 30A Resorts building on Scenic 30A in Grayton Beach

All you can eat for $15 and 100% of the proceeds go to help with upcoming surgeries in New York.

Thanks for your support while eating some freshly boiled mudbugs.

Questions? just call us at 860-585-6453
:welcome:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
mmmmmm.......doesn't get any better than...

Pinching Tail and Sucking Head.....:D

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Crawfish

Oh that is great! I am from New Orleans and have not had any in a while. I definitely want to come to that. Sounds grerat and a good way to meet people.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Are those brewed with the works?
potatoes, corn, garlic, and onions?

I can eat some mud bugs..........:love:
Where exactly is 30A Resorts located?

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Are those brewed with the works?
potatoes, corn, garlic, and onions?

I can eat some mud bugs..........:love:
Where exactly is 30A Resorts located?

Yes, all the good stuff like corn, potatoes, onion and garlic last year. 30-A Resorts is the old Criolla's Restaurant site on 30-A in Grayton Beach.

30A Resorts

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2008
Hey Friends,

We want to say thanks to everyone who attended this weekend. Scott Catrett and his beautiful family decided to donate all of his portion of your donations to Carmen Richardson. Scott learned his surgery has to be postponed while he becomes more stabilized & they determined she is the one in more need right now. Carmen lives in Ft. Walton and was a star track athlete at Choctaw High. The Catrett Family is from Opp, AL and every member of their family has been stricken with Chiari. They also drive great lengths to support other families in need.

Our community has always been very supportive and we all greatly appreciate it.

Thank you always from the Earles Family

God bless our beaches!